Using Help Center
This Help Center is intended to answer your questions. If it doesn't, send TrustedPeer Support a note and we'll provide you an answer and look to improve the documentation.
Help Center is accessible from the left-menu. Click the Help icon at the bottom left. Or just use the URL https://startupmontereybay.trustedpeer.com/help.
Help is also accessible from links scattered throughout the application: often they're formatted next to an item in smaller text. Like this. Selecting one of these links will get you help specific to the page or field you're working with.
Starting Help should popup a new window rather than replacing the window you have. If you don't see the new Help window, make sure your browser is not blocking popups.
Help Page Layout
Each Help page has the same basic layout. In addition to the main contents, each pages includes:
- ← Back Link, in the upper left, pointing to the previous help page you looked at
- See also, if relevant, above the Search section. These are links to other help pages you might find useful.
- Search, near the bottom. Type a word or phrase and we'll return matching help pages.
- Was this information useful? section below search. Feel free to click yes or no & optionally tell us what works or what is confusing or missing.
- Still need help? section at the bottom. This includes a link back to the "top" of the Help Center, as well as instructions for contacting TrustedPeer support directly. (It's free and we don't bite.)